Importance is placed on encouraging the children to become independent learners and in fostering appositive attitude to school. Besides chalk & talk, teachers use alternative methods such as narrative, multi-sensory experiences, demonstrations etc. to take understanding of each child.
Students at HMS can avail the following facilities:
- Free studentship for really needy but meritorious students.
- Tutorials on all subjects arranged from Class VII onward (beyond normal school hours) with an aim to improve the academic performance of our students.
- Project work forms a part of the curriculum to help the students apply, illustrate and supplement classroom lessons.
- Audio-visual learning medium used to make the lectures interesting and attractive to the students.
- Routine health check-up of students by reputate medical-practitioners.