To be a leading school on the globe, providing a well–resourced, strongly academic, holistic education to expatriate the children.
The objective of Hooghly Modern School is to develop into a school that:
- Allows all students to access the curriculum fully, through a differentiated approach to teaching which encourages all students to participate fully in the learning process.
- Encourage and motivates students to achieve their full potential whilst recognizing and complimenting their efforts, achievements and success.
- Develops personal qualities such as honesty, integrity and compassion.
- do my essay the help you need.
margin: 0 0 10px 50px; line-height: 1.25;”>Supports its staff and values their commitment to their responsibilities, the pupils, and to the school.
- Provides a safe and caring environment which promotes teacher and student interaction.
- Through its activities both in and out of the classroom students develop qualities such as leadership, teamwork, responsibility and self-confidence.