Every Child is Equally Important to Hooghly Modern School
In Hooghly Modern School we are trying to build-up the right environment that can set off the process of unlocking the infinite energy of Knowledge, Wisdom, Awareness, Realization and Self-Actualization. It is a sincere effort by the school to make the children Globally Acceptable.
- Admission forms for new admission are available from the first week of October every year.
- Selection is made on the basis of test and interview so as to determine the capability of the child to pursue the prescribed course of study.
- At the time of admission, a photocopy attested of Official Certificate of Birth and Transfer Certificate from the school last attended, must be submitted.
Dismissal and Withdrawal
- Before withdrawing a student from the school, a month’s notice is to be given.
- The Transfer Certificate will be given on payment of a month’s fee.
- No certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full.
- The following students will be dismissed from school:
- Those who fail two years in succession in the same class.
- Those whose attendance is irregular.
- Those, whose conduct is injurious to the moral tone of the school, are dishonest or disobedient.